OTTO sofa is inspired by the works of Danish architect Jorn Utzon. The sail shapes echo his most iconic creation, the Sydney Opera House, and lend the sofa a distinct profile while remaining warm and welcoming. A tastefully angled oak platform gives definition and contrast to the soft shapes of the upholstered parts. Pocket coil springs ensure longevity in the seating.
Frame: Solid pine, Solid oak, MDF, Pocket coil, Nozag springs
Filling: Fiber wrap, High-resilient foam
Legs: Solid oak, PU finish
Cover type: Fixed cover
Warranty: 1 Year
Color variance: Customization
Delivery condition: Assembly - Legs KD
How to make my sofa
- Check out our fabrics & leather catalog: https://casanha.com/collections/fabrics-leather
- Add to the cart the sofa's range
- Add to the cart the fabric/ leather
- It takes 4 weeks to make your sofa, we will contact you soon to let you know the expected delivery date
- This is how we are making the difference!
- If any request, do not hesitate to contact us!
2,5-seater: W195 xD93 xH79.5 x SH43
3-seater: W225 x D93 x H84 x SH43
Seat height: 41 cm
Delivery at home
The product will be delivered to you by appointment, even upstairs! Warning ! Please check that the openings (doors, stairs, lifts) will allow the passage of the package upon delivery.
2.5 Seater: W205 x D95 x H70 cm
3 Seater: W240 x D95 x H80 cm